- Broadband: In today's marketplace, reliable and high-speed internet is necessary for agriculture and small businesses to compete. We support ongoing investment in the buildout of broadband internet to rural Missourians.
- Childcare: Access to affordable, safe, and reliable childcareg is essential for the growth of Missouri's economy. We encourage lawmakers to incentivize investment, lessen burdensome regulation with the intent of keeping our children's best interests in mind.
- Education: The future of Missouri's economy is directly tied to the quality of its students. We support efforts for continued investment in Missouri's public schools and institutions of technical and higher education.
- Infrastructure: Safe and reliable infrastructure is essential to the health and wealth of our region. Great Northwest Day encourages lawmakers to invest in our rural region’s roads, bridges, water, and wastewater projects – vital keys to the economic future of northwest Missouri
- Sustained Funding for Covid-19 Recovery & the Reopening of Regional & Community Assets
- Increase Full Access to mental Health & Primary Health Care
- Support Innovation Within Rural Education: Early Childhood, K-12, Higher Education, & Community
- Ensure End-of-the-Road Access to High-Speed Broadband
GNW Day has historically been instrumental in many efforts including:
- Increase in higher education funding
- Completion of four-lanes on highway 36 between Saint Joseph and Hannibal
- State funding being allocated to water projects that ensure citizens of GNW have safe water for all aspects of their lives